Muhle-Glashutte S.A.R. Flieger Chronograph Black / Bracelet M1-41-33-MB
The rescue pilots from the German Navy were looking for a chronograph which would enable calculation of flight speeds, and at the same time be able to withstand the harshest of operating conditions. As a result, the S.A.R. Flieger-Chronograph (S.A.R pilots' chronograph) was born.
Reference M1-41-33-MB has a matte black dial and is fitted with a stainless steel bracelet.
|Lug Width:||22.00 mm|
|Indexes:||Stick / Dot|
• Automatic winding
• Patented woodpecker neck regulation, Glashütte three-quarter plate and Mühle rotor
• Characteristic surface finishes with blued screws, Glashütte solarization and perlage
• Hour, minute and small second with stop-second
• Chronograph with stop-second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counter
• Date and weekday display with fast correction. Weekday not always displayed.
• 48-hr power reserve
• Ø 30.0 mm; H 7.9 mm