Muhle-Glashutte Lunova Tag/Datum Black / Strap M1-43-26-LB
A wild combination of metropolitan opportunities is the ideal setting for the Lunova models with a new and unique Mühle-Glashütte design that is particularly elegant thanks to its unusually large number of surfaces with a polished finish. This shiny appearance also acted as the inspiration behind the name of this new family of watches. It is inspired by the Latin words "lumen", meaning shine, light or bright and "novus", which can be translated as new, fresh or young.
Reference M1-43-26-LB has a black dial with orange accents and is fitted a brown crocodile leather strap.
|Lug Width:||20.00 mm|
• Automatic winding
• Patented woodpecker neck regulation, Glashütte three-quarter plate and Mühle rotor
• Characteristic surface finishes with blued screws, Glashütte solarization and perlage
• Hour, minute and small second with stop-second
• Chronograph with stop-second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counter
• Date and weekday display with fast correction. Weekday not always displayed.
• 48-hr power reserve
• Ø 30.0 mm; H 7.9 mm