Muhle-Glashutte 29er Chronograph Black / Bracelet M1-25-43-MB
What drives one person upwards drives another forwards: however in the air it is not only pilots who are in their element. As wind, air is also the driving force for the up-and-coming young sailors who, in their 29ers, compete in the Youth Championship Races of the DSV (Deutscher Segler-Verband – German Sailing Association). The small yawl is considered particularly fast, sporty and dynamic, making it the ideal name-giver for the 29er models.
Reference M1-25-43-MB has a black dial and is fitted with a stainless steel bracelet.
|Lug Width:||20.00 mm|
|Indexes:||Stick / Dot|
• Automatic winding
• Patented woodpecker neck regulation, Glashütte three-quarter plate and Mühle rotor
• Characteristic surface finishes with blued screws, Glashütte solarization and perlage
• Hour, minute and small second with stop-second
• Chronograph with stop-second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counter
• Date and weekday display with fast correction. Weekday not always displayed.
• 48-hr power reserve
• Ø 30.0 mm; H 7.9 mm