Muhle-Glashutte Teutonia Sport I Black / Strap M1-29-63-NB
The new Teutonia Sport I doesn't just thrive on measuring the time it takes to cover a certain distance, but also loves to reveal speed measurements at a glance too. This feature of the new sport chronograph from Glashütte is all thanks to its tachymeter function, which makes the Teutonia Sport I the ideal companion when it comes to recording both time and speed.
Reference M1-29-63-NB has a black dial and is fitted with a black-red waterproof leather strap.
|Lug Width:||20.00 mm|
|Indexes:||Stick / Dot|
• Automatic winding
• Patented woodpecker neck regulation, Glashütte three-quarter plate and Mühle rotor
• Characteristic surface finishes with blued screws, Glashütte solarization and perlage
• Hour, minute and small second with stop-second
• Chronograph with stop-second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counter
• Date and weekday display with fast correction. Weekday not always displayed.
• 48-hr power reserve
• Ø 30.0 mm; H 7.9 mm