Muhle-Glashutte Teutonia II Chronograph Silver / Bracelet M1-30-95-MB
The Teutonia II Chronograph is ticking evidence of how an elegant watch can be given a sporty touch. This is, of course, first and foremost due to the timekeeping function, as the totalizers of the hour and minute counters give the face its own special dynamics. The diagonal displays for the date and the weekday also contribute to this effect.
Reference M1-30-95-MB has a silver guilloche dial and is fitted with a stainless steel bracelet
|Lug Width:||22.00 mm|
|Indexes:||Stick / Dot|
• Automatic winding
• Patented woodpecker neck regulation, Glashütte three-quarter plate and Mühle rotor
• Characteristic surface finishes with blued screws, Glashütte solarization and perlage
• Hour, minute and small second with stop-second
• Chronograph with stop-second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counter
• Date and weekday display with fast correction. Weekday not always displayed.
• 48-hr power reserve
• Ø 30.0 mm; H 7.9 mm