Muhle-Glashutte ProMare Chronograph Carbon / Bracelet M1-42-04-MB
The Mühle ProMare Chronograph is a robust sports chronograph introduced at BaselWorld 2016. It suits a wide range of outdoor and water activities, from sailing through to kite buggying and right through to waterskiing. This active nautical focus also formed the inspiration for the name of this Mühle watch, which was created from "pro" and "mare", a combination of Latin terms meaning "for the sea".
Reference M1-42-04-NB has a carbon-coated dial and is fitted with a stainless steel bracelet.
|Materials:||Stainless steel, Ceramic|
|Lug Width:||22.00 mm|
|Indexes:||Stick / Dot|
• Automatic winding
• Patented woodpecker neck regulation, Glashütte three-quarter plate and Mühle rotor
• Characteristic surface finishes with blued screws, Glashütte solarization and perlage
• Hour, minute and small second with stop-second
• Chronograph with stop-second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour counter
• Date and with fast correction
• 48-hr power reserve
• Ø 30.0 mm; H 7.9 mm